Gift Card Information
Our gift card is an e-card that can be used for any* purchase from The Square. The recipient will receive an e-card containing a unique 16-digit code and this is used to redeem their balance, either online or in our cafe. They can also check their balance at any time or add more funds on our card balance section below. **Sessions or events ran by a 3rd party may not accept gift cards
The card holder clicks the link on their e-card email, which takes them to our online booking page and automatically adds the unique code to their shopping cart. Alternatvely they can visit the website anytime and add their unique code manually at the checkout.
The card holder may also redeem their balance against cafe purchases by inputting their unique code into our card balance section below whilst on site, then staff will debit the relevant amount.
Please see instructions below for each section of the form:
- Gift card amount
There are some default amounts or you can select ‘other amount’ if you wish to add your own value. You can purchase a card for any value between £5 – £100
Insert the email address of the card recipient. Insert your own email address if you prefer to receive the card and pass it on yourself
Insert the recipient’s name here, either their name or something personal such as “dad”, “dear daughter” etc. You can leave this box blank if you wish and the card will not have a ‘to’ field.
This will default to whatever name is held in our checkout system for you? You may change it to something more personal if you wish
Add any message you wish, up to a limit of 500 words
- Delivery Date
Your card will be sent as soon as your order is complete. If you prefer to delay the card, until the day before a birthday for example, then you may select a date for sending here, up to one year in advance.
- Number of cards required
This defaults to ‘1’. The number placed here will send that many cards to the same recipient. So, for example, if you’re ordering a £10 gift card and select ‘2’ here, the recipient will receive 2 x unique £10 gift cards on 2 separate emails and you’ll be charged £20
- Our gift cards may be used for any purchase from The Square
- All cards have an expiry date of two years from the date of purchase, after which we reserve the right to cancel the card with no obligation to honour its value. Please let us know beforehand, on the rare occasion you may not be able to use your card within two years of the purchase date.
- You will not receive a physical gift card. The cards are a 16 digit alpha-numeric code sent electronically.
- Keep your unique code number safe! This number is only known by the purchaser, the recipient (if that is a different person) and an authorised person at The Square. We cannot be held responsible for your code being used by somebody else. If your gift voucher is redeemed, we will assume it has been redeemed either by the original purchaser or somebody authorised by the original purchaser.
- If you lose your code, we can only resend the code to the original purchaser and/or the original recipient via email.
- Cards can be purchased for any value between £5-£100. If you would like a value bigger than this, please purchase another card
- Gift cards have no redemption value on their own. They may only be ‘cashed in’ against purchases at The Square.